Monday, March 7, 2011

My New Bike! :) (my own!)

I am really happy! :) :) :) :P Hahaha! This is a pic of me with out Dad holding on! :) He Was the teacher, Me and Micah are the students! :) So we learn, and watch each other.
Dad is helping me in this pic! :) :PA girl is watching me in the background! :O

I got My own bike! :) I share it right now, but when Micah learns I get it all to myself! :) On my first day of learning how to ride I got really frustrated! :( But I got better! :) I practiced and practiced, and finally I got it! :) My Dad says I am a champ! :) My Brother Micah says I am a champ! :) My other brother says I am a champ too! :) Zoe says I am really Good! :) Mom says I am so Good! :) I think I am Really Really Really Really Good! :) :) :) :) :)


2 comments:

  1. I knew you were an expert! :)
    Susanne! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susanne! :) Now You Really Make ME Happy!! :)v:)

      Delete